Monday 8 February 2010

ANNUAL SPORTS GALA 2010




Today was our sports.There were four displays Pt display, band display, Gymnastics and Taekwondo.I participated in Pt display.Then we started our races.I was participating in dipling the basket ball race.Then I was very happy because i came first because I was running very fast and I got a medal.Our photograph was taken and we were smiling.We talked with our friends politely on the mat.In our class many children came first,second and third they were shouting loudly because they got the medals.We changed our costumes.Everyone was scared and very excited that what will happen in the races and thankgod no one was discolified.It was a bad shock that that the students' parents could not come because of the security problems.We got juices and we drank them while eating our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment